JezA;612984 Wrote:
> Who's going to buy a squeezebox when the Logitech Revue does so much
> more?? Streams music and video and gets you online, HDMI and USB
> outputs, remote apps .. Allows you to use many different music and/or
> video servers ..

I don't think the Revue is going to be a SqueezeBox killer for many
reasons, including those previously spelled out in this thread.
Furthermore, I'd bet the Revue won't even be around for long as Revue
sales are 70% below expectations and GoogleTV (the platform for the
Revue) is stumbling quite badly.

I'd bet they will stop Revue production within the next year.

How committed Logitech is to the SqueezeBox line I cannot say.  I was
hoping Revue sales would help SqueezeBox/SBS/MySB.com investment and
development by Logitech with Revue integration into these areas.  But
with such poor sales I don't see the Revue helping the SqueezeBox
arena.  :(

--
toby10