Phil Leigh;630410 Wrote:
> Also I don't want anything Apple in the house until such time as their
> USP becomes solely a blend of functionality, price and styling, rather
> than proprietary BS.

Isn't it amazing that so few people actually see through Apple's very
sharp marketing and the absolutely fawning media coverage over anything
"i" to get at the heart of the beast. How much longer before Apple
decides that flac support would be a good thing?

Phil Leigh;630410 Wrote:
> The Revue looks cool for video. I might get one for video (but it needs
> some more features) but there may be better competitors - I haven't
> researched this. It will not be part of my audio system.

As I stated earlier, I have a WD Live Plus (can be had for less than
$100) which I use for streaming video, both from an attached hard drive
and via the Internet (primarily Netflix) and it works great. Worth being
on your short list should you decide to the streaming video route.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch