JezA;613028 Wrote:
> FLAC has to be converted to PCM somewhere,either on your NAS or on your
> squeezebox, so the power gets used whichever.
>
> You might only want to use your Harmony remote - many people will
> prefer an iPhone/Touch/Android solution ..
>
> It's early days for the Revue yet, and indeed for Apple TV - but I
> think they will be the future.

Hopefully not.

No phone I can buy today or in the immediately foreseeable future will
do what my Harmony One remote can do.

Also I don't want anything Apple in the house until such time as their
USP becomes solely a blend of functionality, price and styling, rather
than proprietary BS.

The Revue looks cool for video. I might get one for video (but it needs
some more features) but there may be better competitors - I haven't
researched this. It will not be part of my audio system.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.