esbrewer;638869 Wrote:
> Considering the Paradigm Studio 10, PSB Imagine Mini, KEF Q100 and
> Dynaudio X12.  The Studio 10s have the additional advantage of being
> front ported.
>
> Thoughts?

I see you mentioned PSB Imagines.  I have a pair of Imagine Towers in a
small room (11 X 14 with 9 foot ceiling).  I am really impressed with
these speakers, especially for the price.  Here is a link to a review
in Stereophile.
http://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/psb_imagine_t_loudspeaker/index.html

These speakers are beautiful to look at.  My wife even likes the way
they look.

On page 2 of this review K.R. says they work better for pop, jazz, and
classical.  I will agree with this assessment but add this; harder rock
does not sound bad (the Imagines sound better than the Polks I have in
another system), it’s just that anything acoustic really sounds great.

I’m listening to B.B. King right now and the blues sound good too.

--
CharlieG