erland;654652 Wrote:
> Just out of interest, is there a specific menu level that's slow or is
> it all of them ?
> How large is your library ?

Library stats: 1243 albums with 16576 songs by 732 artists.  100%
lossless/flac.

It's literally that 'albums'-based browse view that I posted here
yesterday ("HD Albums") that is exhibiting the slowness.  Not using any
other features of custom browse right now so nothing to compare it to.

It may not even be a 'query' issue, as the browse view comes up
instantly when I access SBS via my browser interface.  It was in the
native iPad/iPhone app (iPengHD) that I noticed some lag.  Maybe there
is something about the markup/output of the pages generated by the
Custom Browse plugin that causes my app to be slower at parsing them?

--
emeraldcityeg