guidof;662524 Wrote:
> Phil, could you elaborate a bit more about your experience with
> Behringer gear? In particular, would you say that there might be a SQ
> deterioration with a DEQ2496 (between the SBTouch and an external DAC)
> significant enough to offset any EQ or DRC improvement?
>
> A TACT unit may be more advanced than the Behringer, but the price
> difference between TACT and DEQ2496 is not trivial, of course.
>
> Thanks very much for your thoughts.
>
> Guido F.

There could still be a net benefit of using the Behringer. I was simply
pointing out that the TACT units are higher quality so you get MORE
benefit.
Having said that, Inguz beats TACT for me! YMMV.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.