Phil Leigh;662579 Wrote:
> There could still be a net benefit of using the Behringer. I was simply
> pointing out that the TACT units are higher quality so you get MORE
> benefit.
> Having said that, Inguz beats TACT for me! YMMV.

I'm still intrigued by Inguz. However, it's more complex than I think I
can handle, and it seems to require more computing power than a
Vortexbox Appliance can muster. On the other hand, the Behringer is
cheaper than the TACT and may well yield some benefit.

I may just put this on the back burner for a while and enjoy the music
!

But thanks very much for your posts.

Guido F.

--
guidof

MUSIC ROOM:
Marantz TT 15S1 Turntable, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge -> Conrad Johnson
Motif preamp
Oppo BDP--83 Universal Player; Squeezebox Touch (digital out) ->
Cambridge Azur 840C DAC -> Adcom GFP-750 preamp -> Music Reference
RM-200 Mk II amp -> Martin Logan SL3 speakers
DSpeaker Antimode 8033 equalizer -> REL T1 Subwoofer
BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch (analog out) -> Little Dot Mk III amp -> AKG K701
headphones
SECOND BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch -> Grado SR125 headphones