Anyone else had this issue?

Haven't tried the internet radio since installing TT3 until this
morning.

Went to listen to BBC Radio 2 & the broadcast is playing in fast
forward mode - sounds like the Smurfs / David Bowies Laughing Gnome?!

Tried a couple of other stations and they seem to play OK.

Can someone else out there who has installed TT3 try tuning to *BBC
Radio 2* and let me know what they find please? Might well be a set up
issue my side.

TT3 installed as per instructions - IR & display mods disabled,
analogue output as I have no DAC.

TT3 playing superbly on my music & Spotify Premium.

Many thanks in advance

Mark

--
pandasharka