Hi folks.

1. BBC issue:

the effect is known as "chip monk2 effect. We have been discussing it
before.
Those affected radio stations are not working with the direct output
routing setup of TT3.0.

The other output mode, which is currently avoided, is called plugin
mode. That one degrades the sound.
Though in plugin mode your radio stations would be working.

You can't have em both.

I'm pretty sure Logitech could fix it on the driver side. I don't
expect
any support from their side though.

However, I'll do something about it. You'll be able to switch between
plugin and hw mode. I'll supply it with the next drop. This function
will also be needed for USB DAC support.

2. Priority scheme

To me it seems that the longer TT30 is out, people prefer my setup.
Anyhow. I'll introduce some more flexibility to the script.
In general I'm not sure if it is just the SPDIF prio that would have to
be touched.

Usually you have to tune the whole instrument not just one string.

I'm thinking of introducing different priority profiles.
This you could run e.g tt -z N  with N=0/1/2

Please let me know if there's anything else you think that should be
improved.

Cheers

--
soundcheck