Hi All

I have 2 touch's and installed on one, I then put both as inputs into
my headphone amp (Little Dot MkV) which feeds a pair of Senn HD650s, I
then could compare between the 2 sync'd to the same track

Unfortunately for me I couldn't tell any difference between the modded
and normal touch, I tried hard on various songs but they all sounded
the same to me, occasionally I thought I would hear something but in
reality soundstage, imaging, detail etc. all sounded the same.

The caveat here is that I am using analogue only with wireless enabled
as I need to have that - do those make a big difference?

I have done this type of comparison before with a Touch and Duet sync'd
to the same track and the difference switching between the two was so
obvious that I mothballed the Duet.

Thanks
Ian

--