guidof;667812 Wrote:
> @socistep:
>
> Interesting. What music did you listen to? How long did you listen to
> the unmodded Touch before switching to the modded one, and vice versa?
>
> Will listen through my headphones tomorrow, after modding the
> corresponding Touch, and report back.
>
> Guido F.

Various different things to be honest, rock, pop, indie - e.g. Dire
Straits, Pink Floyd, Massive Attack, Michael Jackson, RATM, Norah Jones
- I have a 'reference' songs playlist so just dipped into that, also a
Nuforce Audio concept demo album which is good for individual
instruments. Currently listening to the latest wilco album.

I listened for various lengths, sometimes changing quickly others
waiting for a longer portion of a song.

However maybe I should try again tomorrow and see what I hear then!

--
socistep