Running hardwired, 3.0 installs except daemon killer/screen off/infrared
off.  Buffer at 4000. Coax> Wyred4Sound DAC-2.

I still find the sound just a little leaner and thinner than with 2.0.
My DAC has PCM bandwidth filter settings that subtly affect high-end
rolloff.  With 3.0 I prefer the <50 filter setting, whereas in 2.0 I
liked it two notches higher at 60, a wider bandwidth passing more
information.  Wyred and Rega DAC owners: have you had a similar
experience with your filter settings?

And, to change the subject:  In 2.0 I gave up on using Pandora because
selecting it would prompt the Touch to try to find mysqueezebox and run
an update, wiping out my 2.0 installation.  Is there a way around that
now?  Can 3.0 and Pandora co-exist?

Thanks for any input, and especially thanks to Klaus for helping us
work toward a better-sounding world.

--
cymbop