soundcheck;668177 Wrote:
> I do think I made pretty clear - more than once - that if you skip any
> of the modifications, we're not talking about the same subject.
> TT30 means you run the full blown package.
>
> If you strip it down feedback becomes kind of irrelevant and
> misleading.

I feel what Klaus wrote above is the crucial point. It only makes sense
to compare apples to apples; if someone had modded their Touch to the
fullest (i.e. apple), and is then describing the benefits of that mod
to someone who had modded their Touch in a partial fashion (orange),
they will never be able to understand each other.

Perhaps it would be beneficial to start another thread called
"Partially Modded Touch with TT3.0"? In there, people who didn't have
the gumption to go all the way should compare notes. But us
all-or-nothing crowd will keep reporting our findings in this thread.

Look away if you're squeamish, because there's gonna be a lot of
audiophile hyperbole happening here. It is not every day that one gets
so much improvement for free; no wonder emotions are running high!

--
magiccarpetride