Soundman;669732 Wrote:
> I had problems too with 24/96 files, though im my case it was not
> distortion but rebuffering when playin them with PCM instead of native.
> The troubles disappeared after I installed the latest media server
> software (7.7.1 - r33690). I now run 7.7.1 - r33696 without having any
> problems with 24/96 files anymore. On the Touch I run 7.7.0-r9550.
>
> It looks like the problem was rather caused by the server software and
> not by TT 3.0. Maybe you give it a try.

I never said that TT3 was responsible. I don't know actually.
The Touch is connected via LAN 1Gb to a switch 1Gb then to a Readynas
Pro at 1Gb.
The Touch runs the latest 7.7.1 beta and TT3 with screen enabled.
The server runs the latest build.
The Touch is connected via S/PDIF to a Anthem Statement D2v pre/pro.

Thanks

--
xtrips