wireless200;676060 Wrote:
> Funny you should mention those.  I posted a review on Snakes and Arrows
> on Amazon that has the same sentiment.   Many Rush fans were not happy.

there is an online petition for a remaster of vapor trails :) it's no
more than circa 1000 people that have signed it so for unfathomable
reason people can actually listen to vapor trails ? I never managed to
listen to a complete song ? So millions of Rush fans are near
completely deaf ?

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )