SBGK;677935 Wrote:
> If you have done that then you should solder the coax to the board as
> suggested by Soundcheck, it is worth it - big improvement (instructions
> in his blog). I have removed the screen as well, this makes a difference
> even though TT3.0 has the display off, but it is fiddly to reconnect and
> some have destroyed the connection.
>
> I also have a cryo silver coax connector and it makes a big difference
> in my system.

ok, but you also bypassed the toslink at the same time (or did you have
that out beforehand) -- any suggestions on a good bnc connector that
would work (easy to install/wire)?

I need to say again, removing the toslink is a big deal.....

(mcr, you should do this if not already--)

--
sckramer

CiAudio VDC-SB - Touch (TT 2.0 mods, removed toslink)
PSaudio DL3 DAC (Cullen 4 mods) - PSaudio Trio C-100 Amp (Cullen 3
mods)
Energy Veritas 2.2i  speakers (mundorf silver oil capacitor, inductor,
and resistor mods)
Martin Logan Depth i (x2)
PSaudio ac3 / Cardas power cables - PSaudio Duet - Cardas clear light
interconnect -- black cat veloce     digital cable - Audioquest slate
biwire spkr cables