So, I have simply tried out all possible settings of SBGK and even still
other like jivealsa to 45 etc ... by retention of the other values:

It votes, the music looks more homogeneous, but it lack the dynamism
and resolution for my taste - can not stomp with my foot - the high and
lower ends are also slightly cut.

I send ahead, that I listening through a high end arrangement with
large ribbon elements and two active subwoofer that hide nothing.

Back to the pure TT3 after a factory reset I could not hide to me a
grin; the complete treble is back again there, the music more
dynamically - not so soft - independently whether it is louder a little
or not---> again its only my preferable taste and should not reduce SBGK
achievements.

Therefore I keep to me TT3 till a new version of Klaus is placed at
disposal.

Jacky

--
Jacky