SBGK;680448 Wrote:
> hmm, the Soundcheck and others modification philosophy is to take as
> much load off sbt as possible and have the server do the grunt work.
>
> as garym said the sbt is also having to downsample to 24/96 for 24/192
> etc hi rez files as well, there has got to be some penalty for doing
> that. sounds soft and unfocused when I tried it, not a sound to
> dislike, but not something I was looking for.

There's plenty of changes that I don't hear a difference from in this
thread. ;)

The mods doesn't seem to take any load off, it does the oposite.
Please check my screendumps of the -top- command on the previous pages.

Tell me, isn't this strange? Look at the difference in CPU load on
HiRez material. :)

--
NoRoDa