SBGK;680392 Wrote:
> are you guys really playing 24/192 hirez files, I have always had to
> resample to 24/96 in dbpoweramp to get them to play ?
>
> People who like the SBGK with jivealsa at 45 and loadavg at 50, do you
> still find these settings acceptable ? my view was that the sound was
> different because so much of the top end had been reduced, but
> interesting that some are still sticking with it.

I made the decision to convert in SBT due to the fact that I want to
keep my 176Hz and 192Hz as they are. If not, I would have to convert
them to 96Hz.

I believe they guys enjoying the 45 and 50 enjoy it due to tha fact it
sounds sweet and they are able to crank the volume up way high without
the sound getting hard.

--
NoRoDa