rgro;680743 Wrote:
> Hah...just goes to show you..
> I experienced the exact opposite.  I really liked the p.83 (which now
> seems to have disappeared!) sound.

Rick:

Given that your tastes in music are so similar to mine and yet the
resulting listening experiences are so different, I'd say that what we
have learned from soundcheck's and SBGK's work is that "one size fits
all" is definitely *not* the case when it comes to SW mods.

I look forward to new and improved permutations, of course. Still, at
this point a moratorium on fast-changing (and fast-disappearing) ones
might be in order.

Happy New Year!

Guido F.

--
guidof

MUSIC ROOM:
Marantz TT 15S1 Turntable, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge->Conrad Johnson
Motif preamp
Oppo BDP-83 Universal Player->Cambridge Azur 840C DAC
Vortexbox Appliance->WiFi Bridge->Squeezebox Touch->Toslink->Cambridge
Azur 840C DAC->Adcom GFP-750 preamp->Music Reference RM-200 Mk II amp
-> Martin Logan SL3s
DSpeaker Antimode 8033->REL T1 Sub
BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch (analog out)->Little Dot Mk III amp->AKG K701
headphones
SECOND BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch->Grado SR125 headphones