Have gone through, today, and listened again to all of the combinations
in the p.89 chart and, as well, HumanMedia's settings....all with
buffers of 20000 and 4000.  Listening to the same very familiar passage
of music each time.

The clear winner for me--at least for this type of test---is:

GuidoF at a buffer of 4000.  Why?....just so I don't sound like a
stereo magazine writer.......I most definitely hear more stuff, more
clearly, more bigger.

One of my big joys of listening is the little details and while I'm not
willing to compromise on the other sonic aspects of the music, those
little things---if able to be heard--are what make the difference when
I'm doing this type of evaluating.

--
rgro

Rg

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via optical > Rega
DAC > LFD LE IV Signature amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305
sub.

Home Theatre:  Duet/SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

SBS 7.7.1 r33751 on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 2.0.  Touch w/Hardware
V.5.  Touch: FW 7.7.1 r9558.  Duet: FW 7.7.1 r9557.