Wombat;683727 Wrote:
> The things TAS describe in different playback depends on the software in
> most cases as i understand it. So in the future they test software as it
> was audio gear and deliver listening results about the software versions
> = New market

Ah, very clever! I wasn't thinking along those lines but it does make
sense. I suppose that there will be a follow up series which does
something similar to this series but using Mac/Apple computers and
software.

In addition I'm sure that the final part, which is going to be about
how to improve the sound of one's computer setup will wax on about how
high end USB cables sound so much better than standard, generic USB
cables, along with many other very costly but totally worthless
recommendations.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch