guidof;684598 Wrote:
> But if I could test the difference with a short run of cat6, as I did,
> why not? It was only $15 and worth every dime to me.
Maybe there's a typo or something, but now I'm puzzled about the
results of your test. In post #6 of this thread you said -"In my
system, even a better (Monster, $15) cat6 Ethernet cable did cause a
significant SQ improvement. I know, tough to believe, but that has been
my experience."-

But in the post from last November that you just cited you said -"At
this point it's really immaterial which of the two sounds "better," but
for the record it's NOT the Monster."-

--
aubuti