Jeff Flowerday;686305 Wrote:
> I had to fix your statement for you...
>
> PS) The Fidelizer developer most likely doesn't run LMS and
> squeezeboxen.  So it's just you and soundcheck on this one.

There is probably some effect using Fidelizer if you actually listen to
audio with your computer .

I would certainly find some time to try if used my computer for music
.
which I did way back fiddling with asio and kernel streaming and stuff
that where important if listens to the computer

But this is exactly what your not doing when using a squeezebox .

Why not just uninstall all sound drivers and devices from the pc, rip
out the sound card to and the squeezebox will still play as it is not
in any way connected to the sound system on the pc so tweaking the pc's
sound system is irrelevant..

If one is afraid for server load one should definitely not transcode
flac to wav on the server ;)

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )