It depends what you mean by "wrong". Play a (good) recording of a lutenist
through the (good) equipment in my (bad) living room and it sounds like a
lutenist playing in my living  room. He's sitting on, or very near to, the
window seat. I can live with that. At the moment, I have Sixteen singers
crammed in here giving a recital of music from the Eton Choirbook. It sounds a
bit crowded - how they all get onto that window seat I don't know -  but it
certainly doesn't sound "wrong". It sounds very nice of them to drop by.