soundcheck;688054 Wrote:
> evdplanke has finally proven there is no difference.
> phil has proven there is no difference.
>
> We're all happy now. We can close that case.
>

> Why don't you guys cut it and run your show at your own playground?
>

> Bottom line - I don't have to prove anything, nor I've to explain
> anything.
>

> Why should I even try to explain anything. What's not existing.
>

> People install my stuff or leave it.
>
> No claims, no promises.
>

> It's that easy.
>
> I guess I made my point.

Soundcheck,

you have completely transformed my listening experience via the TT2.0
mods and then TT3.0, keep up the good work, I am sure there are a lot
of people supporting you. The fact that you are annoying people who are
loathe to experiment, but have a theory for everything is merely an
indication that you are on the right track.

--
SBGK