TheOctavist;688257 Wrote:
> the only tt options i am using...disable analog out, wireless off, and
> vollock.....everything else is logitech(including screen being
> on).but... no differences in a dbt session btw this and stock....linear
> psu or without...no difference.

This is hard to believe, because we did a DBT with five people -
comparing stock SBT and SBT with full TT3 (but Logitech priorities and
buffer 20000). Each and everyone was able to hear the difference every
time, without failure! So from the results of this test and from my own
experience I have to conclude, that the difference is very real and is
clearly audible...

Klaus obviously did a very good job with his tweaks and I'm still very
thankful for that! And I'll be happy to test TT4 once he releases it.

--
Soundman