darrenyeats;692658 Wrote:
> Although personally I like ATC (not just the sound but the ethos) I
> heard Meridian DSP5200 a few years ago at a show and I thought they
> sounded great and are, as you say, an extremely neat and modern
> solution. Good choice IMO. Active speakers have a lot of advantages and
> of course Meridian have their own unique take even on the active
> architecture.
>
> I heard the M80 at the same show and I didn't like it, TBH. But I
> wouldn't mind a listen of the DSP3200 plus DSW sub...!
> Darren

Yea ATC been around since the 70's and Meridians first DSP speaker
arrived 1990 22 years ago ? And no one else picked it up ? :-/ I may
not repeat what I think of the so called "design" of modern high end.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )