Ok, I wasn't a big believer in the TAS "sell them anything" conspiracy
theory. But just got #222. There were two letters to the editor printed
about the four part story, but both asking for advice on whether they
should re-rip their FLAC files.

So no questions published about Dr Charles Zellig and Jay Clawson's
credentials. No questions published questioning if two ripping programs
produce bit identical files, how can there be a difference due to the
ripping programs. No acknowledgement of the controversy on many forums,
or Stereophile's comment that they had been offered the series, had
concerns, and passed on printing the series.

I have a few issues left on my subscription, but if editorially they
just ignore all this, looks like I'll not be renewing after many
years.

eric

--
EricBergan