Mnyb;694010 Wrote:
> You can not know or understand everything in detail yourself if you have
> a legal question you go to a layer if you have question about your
> pension you talk to your banker so we have to make a shortcut and
> select authorities we believe in in certain questions but why on earth
> believe TAS in anything regarding audio ?

Hopefully the end result of TAS publishing the Computer Music series
will be that many of TAS' more rational readers will finally see what a
disgrace Harley and his merry band of industry shills really are and
stop reading TAS. Now that would be poetic justice.

I really believe that TAS crossed the line with all this pure and utter
nonsense, and I say nonsense because it can be shown and has been shown
to be nonsense with almost no effort, and hopefully other sane
audiophiles will the light and will no longer chose to read TAS.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch