One mechanism of the human mind is bit of a mystery to me , but of no
mystery to snake oilers.

Where to these jokers writing in TAS authority come from ? Why are
anyone believing these fools over more sane authorities ? they have
found a working concept of playing on our wishful thinking in some way
?

This is not unique to audio people can go out of shool with top grades
in physics and biology and still swim with doplhins or go to mystery
retreats rinsing thier bowel with herbs or similar ?

Why do people want to believe this kind of crap ( in some minutes it is
ancient aliens on tv speaking of crap ).

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )