mhaas;695763 Wrote:
> I know, but they don't have the auto-sleep/wake up feature, am I
> correct?

I have been using the old A5 connected to a Touch for more than one
year, but I have no experience with new A5+. My old A5 does the auto
sleep, after something like 5 min of inactivity, you hear the speaker
pop as the amp switches off. From memory, they still consume 1 or 2 W
after going in auto-sleep. The annoying thing with the A5 is that the
blue led still stay on solid after going in auto-sleep.

The A5 has two 3.5mm jack input, I would have preferred the RCA input
of the A5+.

I find incredible that auto-sleep is no longer listed as a feature of
the A5+. Good eye catching that, I would have assumed that they would
have carried over this essential function. I would send an e-mail to
AudioEngine themselves to verify the availability of that feature.

--
jean2