RussellMrgn wrote:
> I'd love to hear what you think of them, I've fancied a pair of the
> ADM9T's with a Sub, but now having seen these, I'm really intrested in
> them. They are a big price hike, so they would have to be a quantum
> improvement for me to justify the extra cost. I see that at the moment,
> they are made to order, but you can go to ADM to audition them.
> If you could post some pictures of these speakers, it would be very
> helpful in seeing the quality of finish.

Russell, if you go to the AVI forum, there's a review section where
you'll find reviews by me and several owners including some pictures.
The AVI website also has a nice picture of one with cherry veneer.

In my opinion, these are a very significant advance over the ADM9T+sub.
However, there is also a new and improved version of the ADM9T available
(with a new woofer design) which I haven't heard but by all accounts is
also a worthwhile improvement.