Phileas wrote:
> Can I add AVI ADM40s to the list?
>
> I've just bought a pair and they're extraordinary (I had the ADM9Ts
> already).
I'd love to hear what you think of them, I've fancied a pair of the
ADM9T's with a Sub, but now having seen these, I'm really intrested in
them. They are a big price hike, so they would have to be a quantum
improvement for me to justify the extra cost. I see that at the moment,
they are made to order, but you can go to ADM to audition them.
If you could post some pictures of these speakers, it would be very
helpful in seeing the quality of finish.