jksbt wrote:
> Double blind testing...nope.    Maybe double ear testing though.  :))
> Just kidding.
>
> I have checked it many times and I feel confident I can hear the
> difference.  I don't mean to claim that you or anyone else will.  I
> believe I heard more detail and more articulated sound. But, again, this
> is on my system with my ears. YMMV.

If I had a quid for every time I heard someone say "No, I haven't tested
it double-blind because I'm confident I can hear the difference" I'd
have £11. Sorry, make that £12 now! ;) I'm not claiming there is no
difference - just that I don't even trust my OWN ears against the
placebo effect, never mind other people's. No one is immune to it. NO
one, I tells yer, mmmwhahahaha! :D