Ah....yes, now I see.  I've done it..... set the value to 1, rebooted
and then turned the VLink off and on by disconnecting the USB.  Not
difficult at all.

Not sure yet if I hear any difference as I imagine that, if there is
one, it's fairly subtle. But that seems to come only with a decent
amount of listening time if at all...

rgro