rgro wrote:
> I've had this problem a few times and have always solved it by deleting
> the jive_alsa file first and then dragging and dropping the new one in.
> Don't know why this seems to happen with the jive_alsa file and not with
> the other ones, but it does.

I have also made exactly this before, however, has failed to me there
because I had forgotten the "sync" order after replacing jive_alsa
file.

Anyway, thank you rgro-  now I hear with version EDO 0.1 back and must
confess to have heard the best bass quality (goes lower through my subs)
till present.

Together with TT 3 and priorities as follows it is a true pleasure: Im
using just SPDIF so set USB to default value.

Default Buffer 20000
--> TT modes
PRIOJIVEALSA=45
#PRIOJIVE=0