Hi Ralph,
Perhaps I've worded that slightly incorrectly - it was meant as a
request - rather than a question !  Let's wait & see who provides actual
proof....but let's maybe wait in the bar....?!

I'm off to replace all the wiring on our latest prototype vehicles with
single-crystal-silver-cryogenically-treated 99.999999999999999999999999%
pure cables.  I'm sure it'll "lift a veil" off the engine
performance....
It might also enable us to reach the "higher highs" that we've been
desperate to reach....with our airbag-inflation-control-modules.
Mind you, our latest direct-injection-technology has been somewhat
jittery lately, so maybe there's something in this woo after all....
;)

Off to the airport soon, I might suggest that the captain tries an
asynchronous usb interface in the autopilot to see if we experience a
smoother, more analogue (liquid ?) landing....  :eek: