ralphpnj wrote:
> Garnering praise from the golden eared gurus that I referred to is not
> worth anything. Got it?

You win, Ralph.  Let's move on to thread topic now.  Appreciated.

Larry Ho's Dan Vinci DAC:

http://www.audiostream.com/content/light-harmonic-da-vinci-dac

Ho's story is pretty neat if you ask me.  He had a vision and the set
out to achieve it.  Pretty cool.

Oh, and here's a quote for the jitter crowd:

"Larry feels that the Asynchronous USB interface offers the lowest
jitter and best sound compared to his SPDIF interface."

I'd love to audition this DAC.  It is out of my price range and it
doesn't have SACD functionality but after hearing how amazing my Cary is
(compared to Transporter analog outputs) I can only imagine!