garym wrote:
> I notice these DACs also seem to use NOS approach. Mnyb's favorite.
> ;-)

Actually NOS without any filter and usually old multibit chips :-) thats
one of my fav flaved ideas one should add Audio notes idea of passive
I/V stage with transformer too . (NOS dac is per default broken ) NOS
with filter demands a very step analog of filter of the kind you avoid
with oversampling

Actually it is good that the davince support so high samplerate 32/384
it would be strongly advised to upsample everything at the server as the
dac apearently wont do that NOS you know ;) or why not consider the dac
softwireengineer proposed it's specs are far better much lower noise and
distorsion for a fraction of the price.

But is it not time far a dac tread instead ,where done with the
transport . There actually has been some stuff going on re dac's I'm not
updated with the latest there .