SoftwireEngineer wrote:
> Exactly, my thoughts. I bought the Newform Research speakers used mainly
> to get rid of the crossovers and power them using my TACT (but I need to
> get another one M2150). Check this
> http://www.newformresearch.com/digital-amplifier-packages.htm. There
> will be no expensive preamp in my setup. The DAC has to have
> preamp/crossover functions (like the NAD M51). More than all these I am
> thinking of a separate AV room in a bigger house. Lets see when I can
> make that happen.

That explains the jury rigged panasonic :) you should change your
signature .

you can use normal amplifiers to with the behringer  , but that xover is
digital (or is it ), so wheres the dac part coming in ? or did you get
an analog active xover ? supose it has anbalog input even if it is
digital but it would be better feed a direct digital signal anyway why
use a DAC to DA and then AD in the xover to DA again with the behringers
own DAC ??