This is an audiophile forum, right?  It would be nice if the
non-audiophiles could simply lurk rather than attempting to shout down
the conversation.

Amazing.  Truly discouraging and amazing to me that the top engineers in
the field are dismissed here.  I'm left to wonder where all of you
believe your own gear originates from!?

Light Harmonic (and the Da Vinci DAC) is a rarity- a hi-end start up
from an "outsider".  If I thought it would do any good, I'd ask if Larry
would pop in here to comment.  Sadly, I'd be fearful of the insults.
Were the designers of the Transporter thrashed by you guys also?  Its'
reputation was greatly enhanced by positive reception from the likes of
Stereophile and TAS.