SBGK wrote:
> I nominate JPlay v5 as the top end player, can use it with squeezelite
> to interface with LMS or use JPlaymini for best sound quality
>
> http://jplay.eu/manual/
>
> of course some of you will need to suspend your belief systems to hear
> any differences, while you guys pontificate the rest of the world moves
> on.

99 euro for a piece of software that tries to do what a Squeezebox Touch
does so much better. However it does have seals of approval from several
of those high end audio clowns we all love and respect so much: The
Absolute Sound and sixmoons.com (My guess the guys from JPlay bought the
guys from The Absolute Sound and sixmoons.com a really nice lunch at
some fancy restaurant.)

SBGK: my belief system is based on what I hear, i.e. my ears and my
brain, so why on earth would I want to suspend my belief system? On the
other hand, your belief system appears to based on the opinions and
writings of a bunch of clowns who have no principles whatsoever and will
write whatever garbage makes their advertisers happy. I have given many
examples on this forum of just why the opinions of these clowns are
worthless, particularly when it concerns anything having to do with
computer based digital audio.