Archimago wrote:
> Haven't tried any of the software tweaks yet on the Touch...  Any
> suggestions of maybe the most extreme tweak(s) I should try to see if I
> can measure a difference?

I have not realy used any of them seriously I only use the digital out
in my serious system and on the kitchen system I don't care :)

just installing TT3 with it's defaults , implement all iterations of
weird settings used by it followers would be an endless task.

But the most weird thing is they suggest that blocking the volume
setting fro the toolbox sounds different than doing it from LMS or just
keep the volume at 100% :)