garym wrote:
> I respectfully disagree with the above statement. It is actually quite
> easy to achieve decent digital sound reproduction.  I agree it may be
> hard to achieve decent "analog vinyl" reproduction.  But somehow, I feel
> like I've entered a time machine and it has taken me back to 1986 or
> 1987 and long discussions with friends over the fact that CDs will never
> take the place of vinyl.  Even the most ardent vinyl folks I knew back
> then have since changed their views.
>
> (And I've heard $50,000+ turntables in the music rooms of fanatic
> audiophiles. So I know what good analog can sound like too.)

If indeed it's quite easy to achieve decent digital sound reproduction,
that's big news to me. And to all of my friends. We've been at it for a
few decades now, and, you know, close but no cigar.

Maybe you have a recipe? If yes, are you aware that you can make a
fortune showing people who they can easily get decent digital sound?