Quad wrote:
> The same who will tell you that it is not possible to discern different
> modern DACs. Which - with all my respect - is complete BS.

I don't recall people indicating that it is impossible to tell the
difference between some DACs. DACs can certainly have a sound flavor.
But this is because DACs have an analog stage. My Transporter DAC sounds
different from my Benchmark DAC I (and I've detected this in a double
blind test). But this is not because of the bits each are
receiving...I'm pretty sure it is because of the analog stage of of the
two different DACs being different. But I'm no engineer.