Hi John.

Thank you very much for your detailed information.

We're 3 persons here in Denmark, who now are using upsampling
with the squeezelite and sox library.

Very are all having different audio-gd DACS, and even they all have
a limitation on max 96Khz, I think we can all conclude that it does
something very interesting to the music.

I just have tried these settings "vL::1.5" , But after yours
explanation
I'll try to do some more experiment.

It's a little hard for me "lack of english skills" to describe what my
first impression was, but for sure I will go on using upsampling.

Have just tried to do the upsampling up to the 384Khz limit on
the SWAMP05 board, and how does it effect the load, stability on
the WAND-dual board.

I'm running on the newest squeezelite, kernel etc etc, has disabled
the cpu throttling, and the updatesd-f service, and now it's 100%
stable but I'm only capable of doing up to the 96Khz.

/Thanks a Lot Michael.