Let it be said: Digital audio did slay the audiophile.

I am always amazed after all these years just how much the high end
audio world still clings to the old analog audio beliefs and tries oh so
hard to bring those analog beliefs into the world of digital audio.

While I have no doubt that Bryston amps are very worthwhile pieces of
equipment, their digital audio players are, simply put, over priced
pieces of audio jewelry. A $200 audio sound card in a fancy case is
still a $200 sound card. There is no magic involved other than the magic
of getting some fool to pay $2000 for a $200 sound card. Now that is the
kind of magic that we can all be a little jealous of.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos