Latest dose of reality testing:

http://archimago.blogspot.com/2015/02/measurements-ethernet-cables-and-audio.html

I think I've now completed the "quadrilogy" (tetralogy) of digital cable
testing: TosLink, coaxial, USB, now ethernet. Don't think I'll do
firewire since I don't have any devices using that anymore. Oops... I
almost forgot, I did some HDMI cable testing in the past as well. Guess
that makes that a "pentalogy" :-)

Hope everyone is having a great February.

BTW: What! Art Dudley is 'showing spectral graphs and talking technical
now' (http://www.stereophile.com/content/listening-146) (see page 2)!? I
thought the guy 'didn't like audio engineering'
(http://archimago.blogspot.ca/2014/10/musings-articles-of-disservice.html)!

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.