Mnyb wrote:
> Foo measurement ?! Of course you must asses product performance even if
> they happen to perform beyond human capability of hearing ? And
> measurmant functions as sanity checks, if for some reason design errors
> would creep into the project .
>
> (snip).

I used the term Foo-measurements in relation to the fact that Sean Adams
stated this in his post of the measurements ""if we look closer at *some
of the characteristics that we think will determine subjective sound
quality*, there are some pretty substantial differences between
transporter and any other DACs I've tested." but the measurements
themselves show nothing that is considered audible

You, either agree that these measurements DO have a bearing on
audibility & are willing to outline your thinking OR they DO NOT have a
bearing on audibility & Sean Adams above statement is Foo.

I'm simply drawing attention to the patently obvious, to me, lack of
consistent logic & variability in treatment that is being applied here

I can guarantee you that when measurements are produced for a certain
recently introduced USB signal regeneration device that these
measurements will be summarily dismissed on the basis of inaudibility.